Are you a professional in the Automotive field? New Trasdata is the ideal tool for you! Just get the hardware, choose which applications to enable and then start working.
New Trasdata allows the reading and programming of the whole content of the ECU: a microprocessor (CPU), flash Eprom and serial EEPROM. A wide variety of operations is therefore supported: after the initial reading, it is always possible to retrieve the original ECU content even in the case of blocking (back-up). This tool also performs autonomous checksum recalculations to ensure normal engine working conditions after the modification.
The operations can be performed without any physical soldering/ desoldering intervention: a metal positioning frame provided with specific terminal adapters create the connection between the ECU board and the tool.
Specific functions conceived for the tuning field like the mentioned reading of the whole ECU firmware, or the self-identification of the engine maps and important additional parameters (even if located in different components of the ECU), confirm New Trasdata as the leading tool available today on the market for reading and programming operations in JTAG, BDM and BOOT mode.
- Adapter kit for power with different iso standards
- Power adapter
- USB Cable
- Trasdata Carry Case
- All ribbon cables required for communication on the bench
- 1 Year Free Subscription for the latest development and updates
The widest coverage of ECU processors including:
- Motorola MPC5xx (BDM mode)
- Motorola MC68xxx (BDM mode)
- Motorola MPC55xx (JTAG mode)
- Renesas SH705x (AUD/BOOT mode)
- Mitsubishi MH72xx/MH82xx (BOOT mode)
- Infineon Tricore (BOOT mode)
- ST Microelectronics ST10xxx (BOOT mode)
- Motorola HC12 (BDM mode)
- Renesas M32R (BOOT mode)